The Queensland Government are offering matched funding grants of up to $5,000 to Small Business. The funding is to engage the services of a consultant, advisor or business coach for up to 3 months to help establish or develop the business.
To be eligible, the business must:
- have a business name registered within the last 4 years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number
- have Queensland headquarters
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
It’s a great opportunity to get help including assistance with your business plan and financial model.